MECTON ENERGY PLUS SPECIALIZED SERVICES is the leading Specialized Service provider in Working at Height, Multi-faceted Inspection, Maintenance, Construction, Repair, Facilities Management and Training by Rope Access & Ground Access around the world, providing expertise and innovative solutions to the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Offshore Drilling, Marine, Power, Wind Energy, and Civil Industries.
We are committed to Quality Health Safety and Environmental (QHSE) excellence. We recognize that the best QHSE performance is essential to our business success and that QHSE is paramount to our business activities. We demonstrate through high international standards and accreditation. Our company has an Integrated Management System certified to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 for Quality Management, Environment Management & Occupational Health & Safety Management system requirements. Our key focus is on our People, Safety, Experience, Technical Knowledge, Training and Professionalism
A dynamic and innovative business, operated by Experienced Multi-tasking professionals in Site, Project & Resource management bringing in specialized training. With a proactive attitude, we make a great effort to offer added value to our clients – we align ourselves with our clientsâ€™ needs. The Top Management and whole team are fully committed to attaining full Customer satisfaction by exceeding the Safety and Quality compliance norms.
We offer a wide range of seamless solutions and specialist services across all areas of Asset Integrity Management and Maintenance, while always seeking to deliver projects safely, cost-efficiently, reducing risk and improving environmental performance.
MECTON ENERGY PLUS shall be a professionally managed company devoted to achieve Total Customer Satisfaction and improve stakeholder value. We shall be an innovative, entrepreneurial & empowered team consistently generating value and achieving global benchmarks. We shall exhibit a culture of Safety, Quality, Caring, and Trust while meeting the expectation of employees, stakeholders, suppliers, society & the environment.
MECTON ENERGY PLUS shall be renowned and unique worldwide specialized solutions provider in Inspection, Maintenance, Construction, Repair, Facilities Management & Training Service provider to Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Offshore Drilling, Marine, Energy and Civil Industries, while excelling ourselves in highest standards of Safety, Quality and Customer satisfaction.
MECTON ENERGY PLUS is committed to Quality Health Safety and Environmental (QHSE) excellence. We recognize that best QHSE performance is essential to our business success and that QHSE is vital to our business activities. We demonstrate through high international standards and accreditation.
Our Safety culture and Quality workmanship and close working relationship with our clients ensure our reputation is the best in industry. Our goal is to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction by providing quality services on time at all times. Our long-term business success depends on our ability to continually improve the quality of our services while protecting people and the environment.
Our companyâ€™s Quality Management System is certified to ISO 9001:2008 Quality requirements. Our management has a leadership role in the communication and implementation of and ensuring compliance with QHSE policies and standards. We are committed to
- Protecting the health and safety of our employees, customers , third parties , people and assets at all times
- Protecting our environment and that of the communities where we work and live.
- Improving the quality of our services and product s delivery.
- Meet specified customer requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction
- Comply with established procedures, Quality, Safety & Environmental standards and applicable regulations.
- Eliminate Quality non-conformances and HSE accidents
- Ensure that all our employees and contractors understand that working safely is a condition of employment, and that they are each responsible for their own safety and the safety of those around them
- Encouraging ownership and responsibility and feedback amongst all parties involved
- Set Quality & HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, services and product quality through the use of an effective management system;
- Ensure that systems are developed and implemented to identify, assess, monitor, periodically review and control QHSE impacts related to our business activities
- Plan for respond to and recover from any emergency, crisis and business disruption
- Minimize our impact on environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste;
- Apply our technical skills to all HSE aspects in the design and engineering of our services and products;
- Provide necessary training and education to enable our employees to understand and perform their roles and responsibilities involved with their job functions
- Communicate our QHSE Policy, standards, programs and performance to customers, employees, contractors, community and solicit their input to enable us to meet their expectations. We shall actively promote this policy to our employees and contractors and encourage them to embrace quality as their personnel commitment. Reward outstanding QHSE performance